Sunday, February 13, 2011

IT WILL BE RELEASED BY ITSELF

Aku tak harus mengatakan semua yang kutahu dan kurasakan, karena belum tentu orang yang mendengarnya mau mengerti keadaannya. Cukuplah kuambil yang terbaik bagi orang-orang terdekat selama aku mampu menanggung bebannya. Toh jika aku tak mampu lagi, segalanya akan terkuak dengan sendirinya.
I don't need to tell all I know and feel because it's not sure for someone else to understand the condition. It's enough for me to take the best for those I love as long as I'm strong enough to bring the loads. However, the answer will be released by itself when I don't have a power to take care about it anymore. 
So, I should go on and think 'bout those who I love at first, then I think 'bout my own needs in this world. It's rather complicated and not as simple as I say in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment