Friday, January 21, 2011

BALANCE

As a moslem, also as a man wherever I stay, I am sure that all things in the universe needs balance to keep surviving. I think scientists with their researches, rationalists with their logics, societies with their norms, and religious people with their beliefs already know that balance makes harmony and on the other side imbalance creates chaos.
I am not going to talk about physical science or social science. I will expose a bit of religious matters instead. Sometimes, I blamed someone for his mistake. Actually, I had no idea why he did such conducts. I supposed him to be mistaken anyway. However, there must be reasons, at least one reason why he did it. It means that I should view the point from both sides: his and mine.
Another example is that I often feel on the right side and better than some other people. I compared between my positive side and their negative side. I became so selfish and unwise. And I realize it is not good for my life because I treated people badly and it is very possible they will dislike me and threaten my comfort.
It is obvious that someone who feels himself as a good man must not judge other people as bad people before he sees the matter from both sides, his and theirs. In Islam it is called the balance conduct and perfect habit. Eventually, all religion followers and even atheists need balance for a harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment