Saturday, March 5, 2011

THOSE IN WHITE

White is the symbol of holiness, brightness, and expectation. It also influences people to think right and sincerely. Makkah Al Munawwarah is fullfilled by people in white, called 'ihram'. However, many people doesn't do 'white' things. I myself always struggle for 'white' things. It means that I can do wrong and conduct improperly. The only one who can save me from the bad ones is Allah, God the Almighty and the Most Beneficial.


Realizing sins can come to anybody, I'm always afraid of being trapped in evil's conducts and thoughts. The satanic figures can be human being, mind, or feeling. I'm sure I cannot move releasing myself from the satanic circle without His help. Oh God, please help me and avoid me from damage and all evils that exist.

Forgive me and all of us for our unconciousness and weakness. Give us strength to love anybody even those who hate us, and treat us as enemies. I know, You are the Creator of things, bad and good, then forgive me for my bad things, and thanks for allowing me do the good things.

May You bless me, my parents, my family, and all people who don't know the core of everything, who don't know the consequence of their conducts and thoughts, who don't know the cause of everything. We always predict and think, we never know exactly even we don't understand what behind the facts and exact science.

No comments:

Post a Comment