Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LETTER

Text: LETTER
Structure: 
·        Sender's address
·         Sent date
·         Recipient's address
·        Greetings
·        Contents of the letter
·        Leave-taking
·        Sender's signature


Cikarageman Village District 002/006
Setu, 17320 Bekasi

November 6, 2010

ZANGFU Acupuncture Clinic
192-B, S. Parman Street
Padang

Dear my love,
Today should be your best day in this whole year. However, I feel your loneliness over there. Through this letter, I would like to tell you how I miss you all the time. Sometimes, I imagine to hold you as if I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me. And I'll try to show you, each and every way I can that now and forever I will be your man, my sweetheart.
On this special day, the day when an angel has been born to this world, which the beautiful little angel was you, and now you become more beautiful than before, then with your first hello you came into my life and made the living fine, I would like to say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!
Hopefully, you will become more beautiful, healthier, and wealthier!
May God bless you and make you wiser and lovelier!
May God give you long life and peaceful life!

Dear my sweetheart,
Now you can rest your worries and always be sure that you will not be alone anymore. You know I'll always love you wherever and whenever you are. I'll be there and stand by you all the time you need me, now and forever.

Faithfully yours,

Doel Mersault
Doel Mersault Sosrodiharjo

 Notes 
      Sender's address : Cikarageman Village District 002/006 Setu, 17320 Bekasi
      Sent date : November 6, 2010
      Recipient's address : ZANGFU Acupuncture Clinic 192-B, S. Parman StreetPadang
      Greetings : Dear my Love,
      Contents of the letter : paragraph 1 and 2
      Leave taking : Faithfully yours,
      Sender's signature : Doel Mersault


No comments:

Post a Comment