Friday, March 4, 2011

THE ORIGIN OF 'ALEENA'



Shaelyn Aleena. It's her name. Aleena Amji said that 'Aleena' has a great meaning in Arabic origin. Though I don't know the exact meaning of 'Aleena' in Arabic, I believe in Aleena Amji, a nice friend from Mumbay (Bombay), India, that the meaning is more than I can imagine. She also said that 'Aleena' is 'Silk of Heaven'. While in French or Greek 'Aleena' means 'Light'! Therefore, I response, "I really like it! Hopefully, my daughter will become the light for the life surrounding her. Then people come to her to get peace, to feel her smoothness as silk from heaven. Amiin."

Once, before I gave the name to my little angel, I remembered the story of Aleena, the first angel in Heaven who was visited by Gabriel at once. Besides, I take 'Aleena' from 'Ali' that means 'High in position'. Then I add a suffix 'na' to show that the 'Ali' is a girl. It does make sense, right?

'Shaelyn Aleena' (read: shelin alina) likes smiling to anybody. She seldom cries and gets anxious. I think she will become a kind and generous woman. I hope she will be successful and become a wealth woman. She loves without end, and any body also loves her without end. God bless you, my dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment